Portlaoise Rugby Club – • Each act must raise a minimum €1000.
• Each team from U7s up to senior men and women must nominate someone to perform in the ‘Lip Sync’ battle. Only adults can perform.
• Ideally each act will consist of 4 to 8 people.
• Parents/guardians or a representative of their choice from the underage teams will have to represent their respective team.
• Each act must raise a minimum €1000. This is to be raised by all parents/players from the team involved. Plenty of fundraising ideas available; This sounds a lot but to break it down, e.g. average 20 players on a squad equates to €50 per player/parent/guardian.
• A choreographer/dance teacher will be provided to ’fine tune’ each act. Rehearsals will commence from early January 2017.
• Ticket entry on the night will be €20.00
• A programme for the event will be produced where advertising will be sold.
• Sponsorship cards will be provided for all performers.
• Each team must submit a contact person to email@example.com by Saturday November 5th.
• An information night will be arranged in mid-November outlining everything involved and a time line for same.
This is a huge opportunity to raise much needed funds for the club and with everyone involved we can make this a massive success.
Contact us with any queries on the Portlaoise Rugby Facebook Page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text us on 0879984574. Don’t sit on the fence, Get Involved!