ROI 18+ only. Promotional Period: 00:01 08/10/2022 – 00:00 12/10/2022. No purchase necessary. Grassroots football clubs with an FAI Club Mark registered senior women’s team (over 18 years old) automatically qualify for entry into the random prize draw to take place on 14/10/2022. Excludes all Grassroots football clubs, which have won and/or received prizes from the Promoter in 2022. Prize: 1 x €3,000 voucher to a FAI Club Mark registered senior women’s club to improve equipment and facilities. Prize fulfilment to take place within 2 months of acceptance of the Prize. For full T&Cs, visit the website http://www.cadbury.ie. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
LONG FORM TERMS:
1. This Promotion is open to the Football Association of Ireland (‘FAI’) Club Mark registered senior women’s team (over 18 years old), excluding employees, directors and agents of Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion will open on the 00:01 08/10/2022 – 00:00 12/10/2022 (“Promotion Period”).
3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. Active Grassroots clubs with a FAI Club Mark registered senior women’s team (over 18 years) automatically qualify for entry into the draw but excludes all Grassroots football clubs, which have won and/or received experiences from the Promoter in 2022 (‘Qualifying Grassroots Club’)
5. Prize: 1 x €3,000 donation to a Qualifying Grassroots Club to improve equipment and facilities.
6. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner.
7. A Winner from the Qualifying Grassroots Club entries will be selected through a random prize draw at the end of the Promotion Period (‘Qualifying Winner’). For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by 14 October 2022, within two (2) working days of the closing date of the Promotion Period.
8. The Qualifying Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email or phone within seven (7) days of selection of the Qualifying Winner and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within seven (7) days of initial contact by the Promoter. In the event that the Qualifying Winner does not respond to the initial contact within seven (7) days, the Promoter (after reasonable attempts) reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a Qualifying Winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner.
9. Once eligibility of a Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted by the Qualifying Winner, fulfilment of the Prize will take place within two (2) months of acceptance of the Prize.
10. The vouchers can be redeemed on the Prize supplier’s site https://www.michaelmurphysports.ie/
11. The terms and conditions for the Prize redeemed on the Michael Murphy Sports website can be found at point 5 on the following page: https://www.michaelmurphysports.ie/c/terms-and-conditions/199
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any club that does not comply with these Terms & Conditions.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
17. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
18. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
19. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
- Information pageLink