The successful candidate must have
• 3-5 years’ experience working as an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator.
• Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage but not essential.
• IT Literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Processing of invoices and filing.
• Cash Reconciliations in the morning on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Accounts Receivable and managing credit collections.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
• Data entry into Excel.
• Maintenance of company purchase and sales ledgers.
• Raising sales invoices.
• General Accounts Administration
We would be delighted to offer ambitious, enthusiastic candidates the opportunity to work in a thriving Irish business which carries an excellent reputation as an employer and offers competitive rates and conditions.
If you feel that you could make a great addition to our Keanes Team, please send your CV and cover letter to Grace on firstname.lastname@example.org