Our Audi Aftersales service workshops and parts departments are deemed as essential retail services. Importantly the majority of our network of Audi Dealerships currently remain open for business to ensure we can provide essential service, maintenance and repairs to your vehicle.
Customers can book and pay online via http://www.AudiService.ie. All Audi Aftersales facilities are adhering to all social distancing and hygiene protocols.
In addition the following supports are available:
• Our Roadside Assistance Team is available 24/7 and can be contacted on 1800 202103
• We have implemented Collection & Delivery Services for repair or maintenance work and will facilitate all customers as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned.
• We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our Customers mobile, especially those front line staff who are providing medical & essential service support to the most vulnerable in our society. As such, we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis.
Thank you to the staff of our dedicated Audi Dealers who continue to ensure customers are kept mobile safely and smoothly.
Stay at home, keep your distance, stay healthy, support each other – we are in this together.
As a global company and a global community, our highest priority is to identify any opportunities to #flattenthecurve.
- Phone number(s)1850 812 760
- Information pageLink of the page
- Location(s) Block C, Liffey Valley Office Campus, Liffey Valley, Dublin, Ireland
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map