Chance to win £3000 or one of four prizes of £500 ASOS vouchers. To enter to win the ASOS voucher, comment below one of the influencers post on Instagram and say how you plan to #Getyourdingback and follow @extraofficialuk. To be in for the chance to win the £3,000 cash prize, post a photo on your Instagram page showing how you intend to Get Your Ding* Back tagged with #GetYourDingBack and follow @extraofficialuk Instagram account. No purchase necessary to enter. Promotion runs from 18.01.2021 – 12.02.2021. UK residents aged 16+ only. One entry per person. See https://www.facebook.com/extraofficialUK for prize details and full T&Cs.
Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
Extra #GetYourDingBack Influencer Competition
1. The Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 16 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion will run from [09:00:00] on 18.01.2021 to [23:59:59] on 12.02.2021.
4. Entry Instructions: To enter to win the a £500 ASOS voucher, comment below one of the influencers posts on Instagram to say how you plan to Get Your Ding* Back tagged with #GetYourDingBack and follow @extraofficialuk Instagram account. To be in for the chance to win the £3,000 cash prize, post a photo on your Instagram page showing how you intend to Get Your Ding* Back tagged with #GetYourDingBack and follow @extraofficialuk Instagram account. No purchase necessary to enter.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Selection Process: One first prize winner and four runner-up winners will be selected randomly on 14.02.2021 from all valid entries.
The first prize winner will be randomly selected from all entered photos posted with the correct hashtag and entry mechanic. The four runner-up winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries across influencer accounts.
The winners will be announced via Instagram Stories and asked to DM @extraofficialuk within 3 days of notification as a winner, with the first prize winner providing details of their bank account into which the £3000 cash prize will be paid and the four runner-up winners providing [email address details] to which their £500 clothing voucher should be sent. In the event that the Promoter has not received the required details from a winner within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to their prize.
7. Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner. Winner selection will be entirely at random and the quality of the photo posted by an entrant will not impact their chances of winning.
8. Bulk entries, entries submitted via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter and GOAT agency (the agency responsible for prize fulfilment) assume no responsibility and are not liable for any person whose Instagram account details are used to enter without their permission. The Instagram account owner is accepted as the entrant and should they be selected as a prize winner, they will be the sole claimant of the prize, even if not responsible for posting an entry.
10. The Prizes: There is one first prize of £3000 to be won. The first prize will be paid to the winner by bank transfer. There are four runner-up prizes to be won, each consisting of £500 ASOS vouchers. Winners of the ASOS vouchers will receive an e-voucher/voucher code sent to by email, which can be redeemed at asos.com. ASOS vouchers must be used within 24 months of the receipt and are subject to ASOS terms and conditions at https://www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/
11. Prize Redemption: If you are announced as a winner on Instagram Stories, you will be asked to DM the Promoter. The first prize winner will be required to provide bank account details which will be used to make the cash prize transfer. Runner-up winners will be asked to provide [email address] details to which their [e-voucher/voucher code] will be sent. Prize winner will receive their prize within 30 days of providing the required details.
12. Each prize is as stated, is not for exchange or resale and no other prize alternatives are available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for the Instagram account from which the winning entry was posted. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
13. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered (including by not being tagged with #GetYourDingBack or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
14. The winners’ details will be retained for 30 days after the conclusion of the promotion to allow the Promoter to arrange for delivery of their prizes and to deal with any queries from the winners. The winner can request for their contact details to be deleted before the expiry of this period by writing to email@example.com where the email title should read Extra Gum Social Buzz Promotion Winner - Details Deletion – (Name) - GOAT agency, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of that winner's prize or assist them following deletion of their details.
15. Except where the winner has requested that their details are not to be shared, a prize winner’s details (abbreviated name and county of residence only) will be announced on Instagram Stories and also made available for a period of 30 days by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org between 14.02.2021 – 06.03.2021.
16. The prize winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the promotion with no recompense, during the 30-day period referenced in Condition 14 when the winners contact details will be held, except where they have requested for their details not to be publicised.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for a winner's identity details (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that a winner fails to receive their prize as a result of having provided inaccurate or incorrect bank account or email address details.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. By posting an entry, a participant accepts Instagram's and Facebook’s terms and conditions. However, it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants release Instagram and Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their entry.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Entry into the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
23. Any personal details relating to unsuccessful entrants when participating in the promotion will be used for administrative purposes only and will be deleted once the prizes have been delivered to the winners. The winners’ details will be held and subsequently deleted in accordance with Condition 14.