1. ROI, 18+. Promotion Period: 12pm GMT on 07.02.23 until 12pm GMT 12.02.23 (inclusive) (together, the ‘Promotion Period’). No purchase necessary. An Instagram account or Facebook account and internet access is required. To enter, go to http://www.instagram.com/CadburyIreland or http://www.facebook.com/CadburyIreland and respond to the competition post with the required information within the Promotion Period. Prizes: Each winner (winner is a person chosen at random from everyone who enters) (2 winners in total – 1 winner from Facebook and 1 winner from Instagram) will each win a pair of tickets to the Cadbury Creme Egg x Keith Barry How Do You Not Eat Yours Event (prize value total of €25). There is no cash alternative prize, and the prize is non-transferable. Only one entry per person is permitted throughout the Promotion Period. Max 1 prize per person. Prize draws to be conducted on 13.02.23. Winners will be notified within one working day of winner selection. There is no cash alternative. Winners are prohibited from selling their prizes in full or part. For full T&Cs visit http://www.facebook.com/cadburyireland. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Coolock, Dublin 5.
LONG FORM T&CS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and in participating in these competitions all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of the Promoter Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
3. The Promotion will be open from 12pm GMT on 07.02.2023 – 12pm GMT on 12.02.2023 (inclusive) (together, known as the “Promotion Period”).
4. No purchase is necessary to enter but an Instagram or Facebook account and internet access is required. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void. Winners are prohibited from selling their prizes in full or part thereof.
6. To Enter: Visit the official Cadbury Ireland Instagram account http://www.instagram.com/CadburyIreland or the official Cadbury Ireland Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cadburyireland and respond to the competition post with the full required information, within the Promotional Period.
a. To enter, tag someone you would bring with you to the event
b. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
7. Prize: Each winner (winner is a person chosen at random from everyone that enters) (two winners in total –1 winner from Facebook and 1 winner from Instagram) will win a pair of tickets to the Cadbury Creme Egg x Keith Barry How Do You Not Eat Yours Event (prize value total of €25). There is no cash alternative prize, and the prize is non-transferable.
8. Winner Selection: All winners (two in total) will be selected randomly from all valid Instagram and Facebook entries on 13.02.23.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check their direct inbox to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed for any reason.
11. Prizes will be received by winners within 7 days of winners providing the requested contact information.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
13. No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for information being published to be reduced by firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
18. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Meta (Parent company of Instagram). You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
24. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
- Information pageLink